Tuesday, November 29, 2011

21 days and done!

It was an interesting journey, to say the least. The last three weeks really tested me in ways that I had not planned. But I am glad to say that I made it through unscathed and I didn't cheat once!

I missed my coffee in the morning, my late night sweet and the occasional glass of wine with dinner.
There was also Thanksgiving Day (2 separate meals with 2 families), a trip to Apple Hill and a Cioppino feed at my Italian social club but I somehow managed to stick to my guns.

All in all, it was perhaps one of the best things that I have ever done for myself. My energy levels have been amazing, my digestion has dramatically improved, I have been sleeping a lot more soundly, and my sugar cravings have almost disappeared (for now).

Most people will want to do this program for the weight loss. I can tell you that I did not want to lose any weight so I did a lot of strength training to offset that possibility. After weighing myself last night, I realized that I lost about 6 or 7 pounds. What I'm trying to say is that without even attempting to and even trying to get the opposite result, I still lost weight! Imagine doing this program and performing cardiovascular exercise at the same time? Anyone could lose weight on this program without really trying.

If you or anybody you know is interested in losing weight, restoring energy levels, eliminating fatigue or just wanting to feel better, please contact our office at once. This is a simple, fast and inexpensive way to achieve the results you may be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment