Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week one is done!

Just like most cleanses, I figured that if I could get through the first week then the rest would be clear sailing. So far, that has proved true.

The first week was one to forget about. Dealing with headaches, nausea, fatigue and body aches are not my idea of fun.

But here I am in Day 8, and I can't remember the last time I have had so much energy. I feel well rested and thinking as clear as I ever have before(except for that small island I just purchased online with my retirement money).

I honestly feel physically, mentally and emotionally enhanced in so many ways. The shakes are easier to consume and I am not hungry at all on this program.

I do look forward to Day 11 when I can start consuming some lean meats. The veggies are great and all but I do feel like I am missing some substance in my diet. But overall, I can see where this is going and it is in a positive direction.

One last thing--one of the effects of this program is weight loss. I do not really have a need for that right now and have not weighed myself yet. But I am countering it by doing some strength training a few times a week.
Obviously, weight loss might be the primary reason for most in doing this program and that's fine, too.

The benefits to my 21 day journey are huge and I invite you to at least explore cleansing as an alternative to the drugs, toxins and other poisons that have infiltrated our livelihoods.





No comments:

Post a Comment