Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 1 of my detox

Today I began my 21 day journey to optimal health with a whole body detox/cleanse. 12 hours into the process already and my body is definitely missing that morning cup of joe.

I can definitely tell my body is doing something different and by the recurring trips to the bathroom, there is no doubt that some toxins are already being released.

It does seem that I have been a bit foggy the whole day and maybe a bit "out of it", but I am not concerned.
I know that my body needs this right now. It's not that I was feeling bad or in pain or sick, I just knew that my body needed a boost in some way.

The cleanse that I am participating in is through Standard Process, which prides itself on whole, organic foods and supplements. I am primarily consuming raw fruits and veggies at this point along with the supplements.

I will post regularly for the next 21 days to give the reader an idea of what to expect when going through the detox process. Detoxification affects everybody differently but hopefully I can be a good guideline on what you should be prepared for if you are considering a program like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment